Motorized Trolley is a cost-effective solution for maximizing the in-house heavy load transport with reduced fatigue. This equipment mainly travels in straight direction on rails. The length of the rail can be customized.
- Bulk Material Transport.
- Heavy Load, Metal Coils, Metal Blocks, Over-sized Structures Transport.
- Safe movement on ground (No risk of hanging overhead material).
- Easy Operations in Production areas.
- Easy Operations in Picking & Packing areas.
Types: On the basis of power or drive required for Motorized trolley, it has following types.
- Battery Operated Motorized trolley
- Winch Operated Motorized trolley
- Drag Chain Operated Motorized trolley
Operations : A person can use either push button, pendant or remote to manage Trolley movement.
- Limit Switch / Stopper
- Buzzer / Revolving Lamp
- VFD drive Control Panel – This helps in slowing down the trolley in the end. If trolley stops suddenly, it will produce jerk which can damage trolley itself as well as the material on the trolley. Hence the system which can increase speed of trolley slowly in the beginning and slower it down in the end is very important.
Load capacity of the Motorized Trolley varies from 2 Tons to 60 Tons.
Conveying systems are Combination of two or more conveyors integrated together to perform pre-decided task.
Conveyor system is a continuously moving strips of platform or rollers which is used to transfer / move Objects with convenience with minimum efforts. This conveyors can be used to transfer material in straight direction / Curve locations and Gradient levels in different industries.
These are normally consist of –Structure, Supporting Belts / Rollers / Wheels Powered by Motors.
Different types of conveyors we supply:
- Roller Conveyors
- Chain Conveyor
- Slat/ Apron Conveyor
- Honeycomb Belt Conveyor
- Wire Mesh Belt Conveyor
- Vertical Slat Conveyor
- Controlled Cooling Conveyor
- Tabletop Belt Conveyor
- Shuttle Conveyor
We have designed and successfully Installed more than 400 Conveyors System:
- Automated Conveyor Systems for products from 250 gms to 250 kgs.
- Handled products like- Packed Boxes, Metal Components, Baggage’s, Hot Ingot Product.
- Conveyors Length from 2000 mm to 40000 mm.
- Width of Conveyors from 200 mm to 2000 mm
- Double Decker Conveyors height upto 3.2 Mtr
- Conveyors Speed 5 Mtr / Min to 25 Mtr / Min
- Special arrangement like RFID, Reader, Logger, Server.
- Diverter, Pneumatic Pop Up and Pop Down, Bin Loader
- Structure of Aluminium Extrusion Sections, MS/SS Structure.
Goods lift is one of the most important equipment used in transporting goods. Such lifts are able to carry heavy loads with great ease. Goods lifts can be used for transfer of Heavy load/Palletized Material to multiple floors.
- Bulk material vertical transport with more ease and efficiency.
- Customized Platform with Enclosed Cabin.
- Lift Mechanism: Lift Chain Mechanism
- Height: Upto 12000 mm [up to 4 floors]
- Load Capacity: 3000 kg
- Speed: 0.20m/s
- Entrance: Collapsible gate
- Control: Fully Automatic – Push Button
- Application: Warehouses
- Headroom: This is the floor to ceiling height at the top floor served.
- Shaft: This is the minimum inside width and depth required for Goods Lift installation.
- Pit: The Goods Lift requires a pit in the lowest floor. If it is not available, the Goods Lift can be installed 150mm above the lowest floor and a ramp will be needed for further operations.
A scissor lift is mainly used for vertical elevation. Elevation of the lift is achieved by elongation of a collapsible mechanism. Scissor lift normally holds a good amount of loads.
Things to know before choosing a Scissor Lift:
- Material load on the platform.
- Platform dimensions.
- Type of load – Static / Stationary.
- Power Pack – AC/DC with Battery.
- Accessories like railing, flap, turn table, roller bed etc.
- Manual Mobile
- Fixed / Movable
- Floor mounted / Pit mounted
- Single Scissor / Double Scissor / Many Scissor
- Offers heavy duty lifts.
- High safety profile.
- Easier Operations.
- Cost effective and environment friendly.
- Security stops are provided to avoid unintentional departure of the vehicle.
- Maximum pressure valve.
- Numerous sizes of rubber cushions.
- Adjacent foot guard steel guards.
- Tilt permits Dock to recompense for canted situation.
Tilting Scissor Lift
This is a special kind of equipment, we have provided, where there was need of lifting as well as tilting the load in vertical to horizontal position and vice-versa. Tilting Scissor lift has found very useful in such purposes. This equipment is electric plus hydraulic in operation. Material on the lift platform can be tilted gradually up to 900.
- Tilt cylinder is set into the lifting platform.
- Lifting and Tilting can be done simultaneously or independently, one after another.
- Preferably, the platform would be set up to desired height and then it would be tilted.
- Total Height of scissor lift from ground – 1500 mm ( 500 mm + 1000 mm)
- Lowered height – 500 mm
- Lifting – 1000 mm
- Additional plate considered to roller platform (90 degree)
- Hook provision available on both the sides of roller bed.( for tightening a belts )
- SS roller bed at 100 mm pitch.
Hydraulic Dock leveler acts as bridge between loading bay area and truck, height difference between truck and bay area is bridged and material movement can be carried out smoothly between warehouse and truck.
Things to know before choosing correct dock leveler:
- Dimensions of Truck / Trailer
- Dock height
- Type of MHE to be used.
- Bulk Material Transport.
- High Load Capacity.
- Compatible for MHE movement.
- Efficient in Picking & Loading area
- High load capacity: Up to 25000 kg.
- Standard Lip dock levelers.
- Telescopic Lip dock levelers.
- Mechanical Dock Leveler – Manual Raising or Lowering.
- Pneumatic Dock Leveler – Lifting and lowering with the help of expansion and contraction of air bags.
- Hydraulic Dock Leveler – Automated raising and lowering. Cost effective & Environment friendly.
This is a type of crane where a horizontal boom (or jib) supports a movable hoist. This jib is fixed to a wall or to a pillar mounted in floor. The jib may swing through an arc, to give additional lateral movement, or be fixed.
- Areal movement of Jib offers optimum Floor Space Utilization
- It takes little space and help factories make the most use of available floor space easily.
- They can be used as a primary lifting device within a facility to create highly productive work cells.
- Wall mounted [Load capacity: 250 – 5000 kg, Max. Ht.: 6000 mm, Span: 4000 mm]
- Pillar mounted [Load capacity: 250 – 5000 kg, Max. Ht.: 6000 mm, Span: 4000 mm]
Operation: Electric / Battery Operated.
Automated Storage and Retrieval System
Many warehouses use Storage and retrieval System for dies, medicines, raw materials, office documents, pallet loads etc. The main objective of the ASRS is the load handling and speed of delivery for a particular load type.
ASRS consists of:
- Storage and retrieval machines
- Rack structure
- Conveyor interface
- Warehouse Control System
- Space: Using ASRS can save up to 85% floor space compared to traditional shelving systems.
- Productivity: By delivering stored items directly to the operator, automated storage can increase worker productivity by 66% and speed throughput.
- Accuracy: Automated systems integrate with pick to light technologies to direct the worker to the exact location of the item, reducing picking errors and increasing pick accuracy to 99.9%
- Ergonomics: ASRS technologies deliver stored items to an ergonomic access point, eliminating bending, lifting, stooping and reaching – drastically reducing the risk of injury for workers.
- Load Capacity: 2000 Kg per level.
- Height: Upto 10 meter.
When beams are anchored at one end only the racking is called cantilever racking. The load is held by the arms. And the load is transferred to the supporting uprights.
These racks are primarily used for storage of bulky, over-sized, long loads. Eg. timber, plasterboard, steel trusses & piping, PVC carpet.
- Uprights – These are strong vertical beams which supports the arms.
- Base – The uprights are bolted into base. Base provides the stability and support to the uprights to bear the load.
- Arms – Racking arms are the horizontal beams that support the load when stored. They can be set at different angles depending on storage requirements.
- Braces – Braces connect and support the uprights, creating strength and rigidity.
- Easy to install and reconfigure.
- Ideal for long loads, reducing handling times and improving productivity.
- Easy to store any type of load from pallets to timber.
- Additional arms can be added as per requirements.
- Maximum height: Up to 3500 mm.
- Load Capacity: Up to 2 Tons per level
- Side: One / Two.
Cable Reel Rack
Cable Reel Racks are meant for storage of metal cables. It is experienced that storage of metal cables in racks with shelves or beams is too tedious. Moreover whenever you are in requirement of cable, it becomes too laborious to unwind the required amount of cable from the reel kept in the rack.
In such cases, cable reel rack is the best solution for the storage of metal cables. These racks contains shafts in which reels can be anchored easily. These shafts are provided with the bearings resulting in easier circular movement of the reel.
- Cable reel racks are very suitable for better and attractive arrangement of metal cables.
- Add-ons and extensions can be added easily at any time whenever required.
- Heights of levels can be changed easily as per requirement.
- High Load bearing capacity – 100-1500 kg/shaft.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Surface treatment – Powder coating.
Pallet Storage Racking
Heavy duty industrial racking is widely used for the storage of Heavy Loaded Pallets / Corrugated Boxes for optimum utilization of Vertical height in warehouses especially in Auto, Food, Chemical, Pharma and Engineering Sector.
- Modular structure: Easy to assemble and adjust the levels.
- Maximum Utilization of Floor Space.
- Adjustable Beam Height
- Vertical as well as Horizontal Space Utilization.
- Locking pins are provided with load members from both side to Prevent fall of material.
- Coating as per requirement: Powder Coating, Special Surface Coating for Chemical Storage.
- Weight Cap.: 500 – 3000 kg/level, Height: 3000 – 9000 mm.
Pallet Storage Racks contains upright frame and beam assembly.
- Uprights have perforation at every 50-75 mm to facilitate quick adjustment of levels.
- A push-in beam clip prevents accidental dislodge of beam.
- Bracings, spacers, upright are usually bent. Bends provide additional strength.
- Shelving Rack [UDL Wt. Cap.: 200 – 350 kg/level]
- Medium Duty Racking [UDL wt. Cap.: 200 – 700 kg/level, Height – 1200 to 3000 mm]
- Multi-tier Racking [Wt. Cap.: 150-200 kg/shelf, Height – Up to 15000 mm]
- Light Duty Racking [Wt. Cap.: 50-100 kg/shelf, Height – 1200 – 1500 mm]
- FIFO Racks [Wt. Cap.: 200 – 600 kg/level]
FIFO means First In First Out. These racks are used in variety of industries. The FIFO method is especially critical for items such as fresh or frozen foods, beverages, drugs and other items with an expiration date, such as sterile medical supplies, high-volume consumer goods or batteries.
- Incremental operational efficiency.
- Minimized warehousing and handling costs.
- Best use of available warehouse space
- Reduction in inventory write-offs due to expirations.
- Load capacity: 500 – 4000 Kg
- Levels: 1 – 5
- Material: Mild / stainless steel, PVC pipe.
- Surface Treatment: Color, galvanized.
The mezzanine is often used in warehouses and similar spaces for storage of tools or materials. Mezzanine floor is the one of the best solution for storage in warehouses as it utilizes the vertical space. Mezzanines can be single-tier or multi-tier.
- Double or triple the effective space.
- No need of bigger space.
- High load capacity.
- Can be installed or removed very easily and quickly.
- Support Columns
- Main Support Beams
- Base Plates
- Decking Panels
- Secondary Beams
- Handrails and Doors
- Steps with dimples
- Rubber sheath flooring / Vinyl flooring